40% of all domestic violence victims are male. However, male victims are often overlooked.
Which made the message simple: Violence is violence, no matter who it's aimed at. I filmed a social experiment to see if the public agrees, by testing how they react to a man hitting a woman, and vice versa.
The film currently has over 12 million views, with £0 media spend. And in one shot, you can see me in the background hitting on a man trying to have his lunch.
- British Arrows // Gold // Best New Creative Team
- British Arrows // Silver // Charity
- British Arrows // Bronze // Public Service Advertising
- Cannes Lions // Shortlist // Film Craft
- D&AD // Wood // Tactical Film
- Lovie Awards // Silver // Film
- Webbys // Shortlisted // Public Service & Activism
- Campaign Big // Shortlist // Film
- Creativity // Editor's Pick
- Campaign // Pick of the week